- Story-driven resistance campaign with three chapters, playing in the time before BI's "The East Wind"
- Many cutscenes, intros, outros and dialogues to absorb you into the story
- Multiple plots, interwoven in one overall storyline
- A mix of linear, straight-forward missions and wide and complex ones with many tasks
- Weapon pool (equipment is forwarded and available in the next missions)
- Custom music (self-composed titles) + music from Arma 2 and Arma 3
"Dying Ember" is a SP campaign-project for Arma 3. As a prequel to Bohemia Interactive's "The East Wind", its plot is embedded into the Arma 3-universe and its timeline.
The project consists of three chapters, of which the first one will be the MANW-entry.
This first chapter will contain 10 missions. It portraits the Kavala coup d'etat in 2026, the following establishment of a military dictatorship by the Altis Armed Forces and the beginnings of a resistance movement.
The second and third chapters (released later) will be about the Altian civil war and the time of the Jerusalem Cease Fire of 2030.
Pavlos, the main character, and his best friends experience the 2026 Kavala coup d'etat and fight a following totalitarian military regime.
All authors of third party content gave me permissions to use their works in the MANW contest.
Dying Ember - Third Party Content:
Dying Ember: ReadMe:
© 2020 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All