Take the plunge into the chaotic world of PANDORA: the Insurgency. Based within the island of Altis in an alternate timeline of ArmA 3, you play as Task Force Pandora as they launch a campaign on the shores of Altis to clear out the FIA insurgents from the island. Calling back to a famous mission from ArmA 2 known as Insurgency, made by pogoman, this mission improves on that concept and gives you the opportunity to roam around Altis and clear out the insurgents from the map grids.
Some new treats that have made their way into PANDORA: the Insurgency:
- Completely new grid-clearing system, built from scratch and optimized
- New patrols system that measures the strength of BLUFOR forces and directs enemies accordingly
- Implements the latest functions from Bohemia Interactive to maintain maximum efficiency
- Join after the start of the server and pick up from where you left off
- New grid generation system allows you to configure PANDORA for any map!
- Customizable loadouts, suitable for any playstyle
- Revive and spectator system, allowing you to join off of or watch your friends in heated battles
- Best used with ASR_AI3, which improves the AI's combat abilities! *Not included in the mission.
Third-Party Credits go to:
- Major_Shepard - LEA Loadouts, providing the customization for your loadouts that keeps Insurgency fresh and alive.
- naong - For his Ins_revive system, allowing you to spectate, join, and revive your friends to keep the ball rolling during those intents firefights.
Thanks to the entirety of the 242nd Nightstalkers for their support throughout the travail of encoding this monolith. Special thanks to =242= CPT. Helios for his astounding work and patience in helping to organize server tests, playthroughs, and hosting of the PANDORA: the Insurgency mission.
© 2018 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All