This mod is entirely open-source, and everyone is free to propose changes or maintain their own, customized version as long as they make their changes open to the public in accordance with the GNU General Public License.
It is built modularly; Every PBO (with some exceptions) can be removed, so that groups can maintain their own configurations of AGM, excluding components that they don't like, or that might clash with other addons. The components themselves, like the medical system, also include various customization options, allowing mission designers to tweak the experience.
- Improved medical system
- Logistics system including cargo transport and vehicle maintenance
- Explosives system including different trigger types
- Captivity system
- Realistic names for vehicles and weapons
- Realistic ballistics including wind and humidity
- Backblast simulation
- Weapon resting and bipod deployment
- A fire control system for armored vehicles and helicopters
For a full list, look at the wiki.
A list of all contributors can be found here.
AGM requires CBA.
Taosenai, the author of TMR, which AGM is based on, has given his permission to use his work in this entry. All other contributors have given their work to AGM voluntarily and not subjected to this entry.
A full list of contributors can be found here.
© 2017 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All