Forward Edge of the Battle Area (in short FEBA) offers a highly dynamic and versatile multiplayer experience for up to 56 players. The mission can be categorized as tactical/military simulation based, putting a heavy focus on teamplay/teamwork and interaction of teams/players. A randomly generated Battle Area on mission start together with a wide range on options that can be used by players to successfully win the mission offers a long-term challenge. The option to further customize the mission through many mission parameters allows the adaption for communities and players needs, or preferences.
Requirements: FEBA must be run on a dedicated server - a server-client will not work correctly!
Some of the features that FEBA offers:
- Tactical support in the form of: Artillery, Orbital kinetic harpoons, Aerial, Drone (UAV/UGV)
- Logistic support (supply requests)
- Equipment system, virtual arsenal
- Engineer support (FARP, engineer build capability)
- AI transport and extraction
- Vehicle service (Rearm, Refuel, Repair)
- Air Traffic Controller slot
- High Commander
- Military free fall
- Vehicle access management
- HQ mission assignments
FEBA also offers a help section in the Field Manual, where many of the functions are explained and which should be a first stop for anyone new to the mission.
Latest version: feba_v1-051_coop56_arma3.Altis.pbo
© 2021 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All