In development for over a year, A3Wasteland contains a lot of the features you would expect in a modern Wasteland gamemode:
- A wide variety of side missions, including: vehicle captures, diving expeditions, helicopter formations, armed convoys, money shipments, enemy outposts, and more.
- Gun stores offering the full collection of Arma 3's handheld and static weaponry at your disposal, provided you have the cash!
- General stores providing you with the survival gear, clothing, and supplies required to stay alive amidst the Greek wastelands.
- Vehicle stores ready to sell you the finest selection of rusty vehicles at 0% interest! Free paintjob included! Want to fly that pink heli you always secretly desired? Feel the need to steamroll down the highway with Stars and Stripes-laden armor? No problem!
- Heavily-customized Farooq's Revive system to keep your teammates alive during the fight.
- R3F Logistics included for moving, towing, airlifting, locking, and more.
- Full server-side saving out-of-the-box, no addons required! Including player inventory, status, location, baseparts, static weapons, and vehicles.
- Self-hostable mission PBO, no need to install extra server files before getting started.
- Extensive customization available to server owners.
Visit us at http://forums.a3wasteland.com/ for questions.
- Original codebase from ArmA 2 Wasteland by Tonic, Sa-Matra, and MarKeR
- A lot of additional code by 404Games
- R3F Logistics v1 by madbull
- Farooq's Revive (heavily modified)
- Jump MF by Das Attorney (rewritten from scratch)
- Proving Ground admin tools by conKORD and HeliJunkie
- Lootspawner by Na_Palm, made specifically for A3W
- iniDB by SicSemperTyrannis and code34 (for dedicated server usage)
- Dynamic Weather Effects by Engima of Östgöta Ops
- Initial antihack code by AWA of OpenDayZ.net (rewritten from scratch)
- Banner by bodybag of Gameaholic.se
- A lot of other small bits of code given to us directly by various authors, most of them listed in briefing credits
Usage permission has been granted by Tonic, Sa-Matra, 404Games, madbull, and Farooq. If anybody else has concerns, please contact me directly and I will happily resolve the issue.
For the record, around 90% of the code has been written exclusively by the A3Wasteland team, mainly consisting of AgentRev, JoSchaap, MercifulFate, His_Shadow, and Bewilderbeest.
The full project is available under the GNU Affero GPL v3 here: https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis
© 2022 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All