Need a proper convincing European setting to have warfare in? Well, Bornholm is your answer!
Bornholm, Denmark is an island for Arma 3. I'm releasing the terrain as an independant stand-alone mod without the need for any other mods.
Real vs. Sim
The real deal is located as the most Eastern island in Denmark. See the Google Map for location: http://goo.gl/R8vWgj
Bornholm for Arma 3 is designed in a 2/3 scale making it one the largest Arma 3 terrains. Expect ditches, smaller canyons, detailed hills, viewpoints etc.. The vegetation ranges from dry pine plantations to lush beech and birch forests depending on the area of operation. In the center of the island, Almindingen is the largest forest with mostly pine trees - and plenty to get lost in.
- Area about 280km^2
- Heightmap 5.5m
- Measures a span of 20km x 14km
- Height is between -30 to 164m with a lot of elevation changes
- About 1.5 million objects scattered nicely across the entire island.
- 600+ compounds/farms
- Several cities and towns
The following listed are authors from whom I have gotten the permission to use their content in Bornholm, and the content is already included in the terrain:
- Fabiano Gonzalez for lightning configs from AiA Chernarus
- Bad Benson, Minimalaco & Robster for PRAA wheat plants
- Mikebart for dandelions
- GeoDataStyrelsen for height data
- Summplants guys for the lush variants of A2 vegetation
No additional third-party content is required to have in order to play Bornholm.
© 2017 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All