This addon provides some enhancements for the ArmA markers system for multiplayer:
- Markers type/color are stored between inserting - no need to set it every time new marker is placed.
- Added new "marker" type in form of jugged lines.
- Ability to assign hotkeys for marker type and color change, hotkey to send marker to particular channel (through userconfig).
- Ability to show/hide channel and creator of existing markers.
The addon mimics default ArmA behavior where it's possible.
- To add jugged-line marker the one should press Ctrl key and left-click by mouse somewhere on the map. That would start the process of placing the jugged-line marker. The next segments of the marker then could be placed by just left-clicks of mouse. The last segment could be removed by pressing Backspace key, the whole process could be canceled by pressing Escape key. Left/right cursor keys change the color of the marker, Up/down - its thickness. After all needed segments are placed, Enter key must be pressed to confirm the marker creation and sending it to the current chat channel.
- Hotkeys and marker types/colors could be configured through cheat-free userconfig
- Pressing Alt key on map temporary shows/hides channel of existing markers on the map and/or their creators' nicknames. The actual behavior could be changed through "Options" entry in notes list.
© 2023 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All