- The script is "installed" only on the server side in mission directory.
- Script can work in MP or SP missions.
- Ability to set many parameters of script.
- Transporting crates with: ammunition, grenades, ammunition for vehicles and much more.
- ATVs, rubber boats, SDVs and other vehicles can be transported by truck.
- In addition to trucks you can use CH-49 Mohawk or MH-9 Hummingbird.
- ATVs, rubber boats and SDVs can be transported by CH-49 Mohawk.
- Cargo transported by CH-49 Mohawk or MH-9 Hummingbird can be parachuted.
- CH-49 Mohawk has a usable ramp.
After downloading extract the content of archive and move the folder IgiLoad to the mission root directory. Make sure that the path does not contain IgiLoad directory in the directory with the same name. The path should look like this\IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf In mission init.sqf file add the line of code: 0 = execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";
If you do not have init.sqf file you can use the file from the archive. Before starting the mission, make sure you do not run IgiLoad script in the fields INITIALIZATION of vehicles or from another script.
© 2023 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All