War is not only about moving, waiting and engaging targets. It is also about communication. Task Force Arrowhead Radio provides a way to dramatically increase gameplay realism and atmosphere by seamless integration with TeamSpeak. More than 50000 downloads only at Armaholic, 600 servers - enjoy!
Make Arma Not War
Task Force Arrowhead Radio
You can find installation and user instructions on mode webpage. Documentation for modders and scripters is available here.
TFAR gives your a way to communicate using your direct voice or 13 different radios (including rifleman, personal, longange, airborne and underwater radios).
Every 5 seconds someone in the world starts TFAR.
- Radio and direct speech (3D)
- Voice volume
- 3 rifleman, 3 personal, 3 manpacks, 3 airborne radios
- Multiband radios
- Full Zeus support
- Speakers on radios
- Manpack models
- Day and night interfaces
- Underwater speech and radio communications
- Signal interference depending on distance and ground surface
- Vehicles sound occlusion
- Radio volume
- Spectator mode
- PvP and PvE modes
- Ability to pick up radios from killed enemies
- Encryption codes for radios
- Stereo channels for radio
TFAR uses the Community Base Addons. Also, TeamSpeak is used.
© 2023 Bohemia Interactive a.s. Arma® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All